Free Customized SafeDose® Training Video
Fill out the form below to receive a free customized SafeDose® training video tailored specifically to your organization’s processes and workflows.
When it comes to medication administration, getting critical information in acute care settings can be a challenge. In these often chaotic situations, not having information immediately available can have tragic results.
SafeDose® solves that problem and eliminates those risks by providing quick and easy access from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. A simple scan or a few keystrokes provides you with the critical 4D’s – all the information you need to ensure safe and proper medication administration.
- Dosage – Automatically determine the correct required dose in mg and ml, eliminating the need for clinicians to perform extensive manual math calculations
- Delivery Time – Establish the proper time intervals for administering the drug for treatment of various conditions.
- Dilution –Determine the proper dilution required for each drug to ensure the correct preparation.
- Dangers – Understand and clearly communicate potential adverse reactions and contraindications inherent in each drug you administer to a patient.
SafeDose® has proven to:
- Increase the accuracy of medication doses by 24%
- Reduce average medication preparation by 8 minutes per event
- Enable nurses of all experience levels to prepare accurate medication doses quickly
Join more than 250 US hospitals and tens of thousands of clinicians who are using SafeDose® every day to eliminate risk and ensure the safety of their patients. Be sure with SafeDose®.
And when you do join your peers in the pursuit of patient safety excellence, eBroselow will provide your organization with a customized SafeDose® training video tailored specifically to your organization’s processes and workflows at no charge.
Fill out the form to learn more.