SafeDose® EnterpriseStandardizes and simplifies the complex process of drug administration to dramatically improve patient safety.
Standardizes and simplifies the complex process of drug administration to dramatically improve patient safety.
In use since 2011, SafeDose® Enterprise is used by thousands of clinicians every day to provide accurate and immediate medication administration verification for their most critical and vulnerable patients.
- Allows you to scan vials for clinical knowledge
- Exports a time-stamped log to the EMR
- Displays clinical/medication information at a glance
- Provides a vital double check for accuracy
SafeDose® has proven to:
- Increase the accuracy of medication doses by 24%
- Reduce average medication preparation time by 8 minutes per event
- Enable nurses of all experience levels to prepare accurate medication doses quickly
We make it easy to protect your patients and clinicians
In the spirit of The Broselow Tape, SafeDose® Digital Tape includes the resuscitation medication doses and information.
ISMP High Alert Medications Technology Assisted Double Check (TADC)
The SafeDose® ISMP TADC enables double checking of all ISMP High Alert Medications, with the exceptions of chemotherapy drugs and insulin.
ED Standalone (EDS)
SafeDose® EDS is a license to all SafeDose features and content, including ASHP Essentials Clinical Content, for users in an Emergency Department facility or stand-alone Urgent Care Center.
SafeDose® Enterprise is a whole-hospital license of all SafeDose features and content, including ASHP Essentials Clinical Content for all departments within a facility.
SafeDose® Neonatal includes PPAG Clinical content with eBroselow technology. It can be licensed as a standalone for a NICU or as part of an EDS or Enterprise license.